Thursday, May 17, 2012

Getting in Touch with Your Etsy Shop: DAY NINE: Make Something New

I hope that everyone is having a productive week getting in touch with your Etsy Shop! If you have missed any of the post's in this series you can catch up here.

After working hard all week on the nitty gritty of our shops its time to get back to being creative! Today's topic is Make Something New! As I have discussed in several other posts I found that once I cleared the 140ish listing mark I saw a drastic rise in the frequency of my sales. My attempts to reach and maintain 175 listings (my own personal "magic number") seem to be a constant battle but introducing new and fresh items keeps return buyers interested and helps to bring new buyers in. I've been planning on adding more charm bracelets for months so I sat down and got to work. Here is my newest creation, perfect for summer! So tear yourself away from the computer and go and MAKE SOMETHING NEW TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment