Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Round Up

I can't believe that it is May already! Where did the month go?! In case you missed it here was what I was hoping to accomplish for the month of April.

I had a wonderful time at the Mom to Mom sale and was thrilled to meet many new fans. Shannon of Baby Bum Cakes did an outstanding job organizing the show and the Easter Egg Hunt.  Later that month I had the pleasure of exhibiting for a wonderful group of ladies at the bookclub jewellery party. In attendance was even the owner/designer behind Moxy&Toots fresh from the One of a Kind Show in Toronto so it was wonderful to hear about her adventure. The hostess with the mostess Little Jenny Wren was also a wealth of knowledge and inspiration. I did not, however, get my travelling jewellery bucket back out in time for Mother's Day. I decided that I needed to sort out my stock and do a good inventory before tackling the month ahead.

What's up for May?
  • I am currently working on some custom orders for Mother's Day! Thanks to everyone who has thought of Kawartha Beads for their Mother's Day gift giving. Stay tuned to my Facebook Page to see these creations.
  • I have been working on a blog series (still nameless) focusing on a 10 Day Etsy Shop/Business Boot Camp. Hope you will join me next week!
  • I have oodles of wonderful new charms to work with...now to find the time! I did not hit my 175 items for the month of April so I'm hoping to for the month of May. 
  • Work with the Kawartha Lakes Artisan Collective to start planning our first craft show in the fall!

Total number of sales for April 2012: 22 on Etsy plus lots of offline orders (thankyou!)
Total number of sales for April 2011: 5
 
What's on your agenda for the month of May?

No comments:

Post a Comment