Friday, March 26, 2010

Starting the day with some SUNSHINE!

What a nice surprise to wake up to this morning! I was thrilled to find that Josee Lafond Design nominated me for the Sunshine Award!
This award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world. So sweet!
The rules for accepting the award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3. Link the nominies within your post.
4. Let Them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5.Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominees:

1. Audrey's Country Crafts
2. Christie Cottage
3. Fools and Jewels
4. ARE Jewellery
5. H is for Handmade
6. The Floundering SAHM
7. She's Batty Designs
8. Graphic Design by Tara
9. Bumbleberries Boutique
10. In Pursuit
11. One 2 Try
12. A Single Mom & A Teenaged Girl

I hope that you will check out these blogs for great tips on crafting, business, parenthood and more! Have a favorite blog you would like to share? Feel free to post in the comments...I've got a fresh cup of coffee and would love to do some reading!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award!! I have received this on a little while ago - but I'm glad that you enjoy my blog!
    Have a really great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! It is nice to see you part of Friday Follow! Have a wonderful weekend. Rita @ One 2 Try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award!

    Please stop by my blog and see where I spread the love
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award-and-12-wonderful-blogs.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award! just checking out your beads shop - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally catching up! Thank you for the sweet award!

    ReplyDelete