Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kawartha Lakes Indoor Yard Sale!

Thanks so much to all those who stopped by our booth at the Moose Lodge in Lindsay yesterday. It was great to meet so many people and share crafty knowledge, area happenings and more!

As I mentioned to many of you I hope to grow this blog to better serve the handmade market in the Lindsay and Peterborough area so if you are a local artisan or shop please don't hesitate to contact me for an interview, list your classes/meetings or workshops for free and please let me know of any handmade happenings in the area. I'm also looking for some crafty tips to share with readers! You can reach me at kawarthabeads@gmail.com

For those readers who have been thinking about delving into the craft show/fair scene themselves stay tuned tomorrow for some tips and tricks!

Happy Crafting!
April

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to know some tips and tricks! I haven't done any fairs yet, but plan on doing it soon. I would love to hear how you find the ones you are in and how much you end up paying to be there? What is your success rate thus far? Any tips on setting up your both? Looking forward to your opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bethany! I will be happy to give you as much info as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost miss doing craft shows :) They are so much work to set up and tear down, but I love the actually show part!

    ReplyDelete