Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Introducing Delmar Creations!

Looking for a fabulous gift for Easter, Mother's Day or just a treat for yourself? Be sure to stop by Delmar Creations for unique handmade creations for you and your home. Here's a little more about the wonderful artist behind this shop:

What would you like people to know about you as a person?\
-I'm honest and won't take people for granted.
Tell me a bit about your art and your products? What inspires you?
-I love crocheting. I try to make things that are simple and quick and hence reasonably priced for my customers. I'm inspired by going to craft shows and surfing wonderful crafting sites like ArtFire and Etsy.
How do you share your creations? Where can we find you?
-I've just opened my online studio on ArtFire - http://www.delmarcreations.artfire.com/ with April's encouragement so I'm hoping to share my creations with customers through that forum and I also love doing craft shows, especially at Christmas time, in and around the Toronto area.

What is your most important lesson since starting your craft/ business?
-Listen to what customers and other artisans have to say as I learn from them.

Some fun tidbits:
-Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? - coffee
-Your favourite candy? - KitKat
-Your favourite colour? - anything pink
-If I were to catch you grooving it would be to this song…. - "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves - an oldie but a goodie

No comments:

Post a Comment