Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coupon Fun Update

Despite life being a little hectic over the past couple of weeks I have still been trying to use coupons and chase sales. Overall I think I've done pretty well. Before I went shopping I made sure to organize my coupons and match them with sales. Canadian Coupons is a great site to help out with this (scroll about half way down to find the grocery match ups). My poor hubby had to take me to the grocery store last Saturday since I didn't feel up to doing it myself and after checkout he even commented that he thought the cashier had missed something since the bill was lower than he thought. I said it was just the power of coupons and sales!!! Here are some of the coupons and sales from the past couple of weeks that have helped me save!

  • Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks- Reg price $3.99 On sale for $2.99 + $1 off coupon
  • Big Box Diapers- Reg price $19.99 and up On sale for $16.93 + $2 off coupon
  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls- On sale 4/$3 + $1off coupon (and yes you could buy just one making this my fav. deal at just 34 cents!!!)
  • Special K Cereal- Regular price $5.99 On sale for $4.49 + $1.50 off coupon AND there's a coupon in the box for free coffee
  • FREE YOGURT COUPON from cereal box $4.29 value
  • Green Giant Frozen Veggies- Reg price $2.99 On sale for $1.99 +1.00 off coupon
  • Apple juice- 50 cents off coupon (yay for hubby for using this one all on his own!)
  • Cheese- Regular price $5.99 and up Early bird special $4.44
  • Sirloin Roast (with Sunday being a holiday alot of meat was on 1/2 price!)                                     Regular price $7.77 - 50%off
  • Chicken Breast Reg price $9.51- 50% off
  • Diapers (again...geesh) On sale for $14.99+$2.00 off coupon
Total saving this week: approx. $30
Total savings to date: approx. $54.09

No comments:

Post a Comment