Friday, April 8, 2011

This Week's Coupon Update

Once again I had a blast with coupons this week. Who knew how addicting they would become?! My girlfriends also turned me to a couple more Canadian coupon sites, flyerland.ca (totally awesome if your Michael's coupon didn't come in the paper) and websaver.ca in addition to last week's coupon sites. Some of those coupons have already arrived and paired with grocery flyers in hand I scoured the deals and was pleasantly pleased with the outcome. Here were some of my savings this week:

Goldfish Crackers: Reg. price $2.49-$2.99 depending on the store, on sale at Food Basics last week for $1.99+ 50 cent coupon
Michaels Coupon: saved 60 cents on the bird house I got for my little guy to paint
Old El Paso Taco Kit: Reg price $4.29ish depending on the store, on sale at Food Basics THIS WEEK for $2.99 +$1 off coupon
FREE YOGURT coupon that came in one of the cereal boxes last week: approx value $3.49
Plus I shopped the sales and saved on toilet paper (saved approx. $6.50) and the jumbo containers of coffee (saved approx. $4.50) both of which I HATE paying full price for!

Total Saving This Week: approx. $18.59
Total Saving To Date: $24.09

This will be my last coupon entry until after our new addition arrives but if you have any tips/tricks or coupon delights to share I would love to hear about them! I will do my best to keep track in the next couple of weeks and update you as soon as we are settled in!

No comments:

Post a Comment