Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some New Goodies!

A bit of a progress report:
This has been a busy month with our bead supplies shop Rouge River Beads with customers stocking up after their holiday rushes and taking advantage of our sale that runs until Jan.31st. Aside from keeping up with that I must admit I haven't had much energy/ambition. I'm not sure if its the weather (it's been FREEZING here this month), the pregnancy or just a need for some rest but I haven't gotten through even half of my To Do List for the month. Yikes! I have, however, finally gotten to the key rings I have been planning on adding to my shop, a cute, fun and affordable gift for you or someone you love! Here's a sampling of some of the new goodies:
Be sure to stop by my Artfire, Etsy or Zibbet shops to check out the rest of my new additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment