Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tidbits Thursday

Thanks to all those who sent warm wishes following my post on the jewellery party. I did have a couple of questions asked via email so here is a quick follow up:

How many people attend the party and of those how many bought? About 20 guests attended the party and of those 18 made purchases.

What was your price range on items? Prices ranged from $5- $40 with the majority of guests spending about $15, although there were afew who had their Christmas lists in hand and were definately ready to do some major shopping.

Hope that helps those of you planning on doing your own jewelry parties. I have done parties with only a couple of guests as well that also led to more sales down the line and have helped get my name out there so any party is a good party!

I also wanted to mention that I am having a SUPER SALE in my Etsy, Artfire AND Zibbet shops from now through September 30th. Everything $5 and under! Happy shopping!

1 comment: