Monday, September 27, 2010

Red Hot at Artfire!

What's so red hot about Artfire? If you sell on Etsy you have probably seen postings in the forumns about Artfire and mixed opinions. However, if you are in business you are there to make money (hopefully) and its always a good idea to explore your options. I personally ADORE Artfire and have been a part of the community with my mom's shop Bijoux Designs For You and our supplies shop Rouge River Beads since 2008. In that time I have had a chance to watch the site change and grow and the recent revamp of the front page and Collections launch (similar to Etsy's treasury) are both beautiful and extremely user friendly.

If you haven't heard the buzz yet Artfire is offering a special group deal which will kick in for those who have signed up by October 1st. The group deal will offer a lifetime pro account for just $5.95 a month and there are no listing fees and no commissions. NOW THAT'S A DEAL! You can learn more about the group deal here. And yes, I have too have decided to try out the deal for my Kawartha Beads shop!

As with my weekly Etsy feature I thought it would be nice to share some of the Collections that made it to the front page of Artfire over the last week. Here are just a couple:
  • One Last Look at Summer
  • A Little Birdie Told Me
  • Moons Glow
  • Ethnic Treasures
  • Baby Face
  • Momma needs some RED HOT ROMANCE
  • Emerald
And using the super easy Collections Widget from My Artfire Studio I hope you will enjoy the first Collection I created.


Thinking of giving Artfire a try? Think no longer. Now's your chance. Check out the group deal TODAY!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the treasury isn't as biased as Etsy's. :) I signed up, and will be posting on Artfire some items when my account goes Pro on Oct 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear. There is a posting in the Artfire forums about selections for front pages and how they are chosen/limiting the number of repeats. Sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete