Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Walmart Trip!

I love Walmart on a good day but with an Anniversay Sale AND my lovely mom helping me with the kids I was able to take the time to snag some good deals! Here is a list of some of my favourite deals:

Kraft Dinner 77cents
Crispers $1
Ritz Crackers $1
Fries $1
Royale Bath Tissue (PM Shopper's Drug Mart) $5.99- $1.00 coupon from here
Sugar $2.47
Lysol Wipes (2 cannister pack) $2.50
Kraft Tex Mex Cheese FREE with purchase of Old El Paso Taco Kit
Always Pads $2.87-$1 coupon from here

Other great deals to watch out for this week:
Our Canadian Tire flyer has a great selection of items for only 89 cents including aluminum foil, saran wrap, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, and more. I'm heading there tomorrow to stock up on aluminum foil and since I have earned some extra Canadian Tire money by getting gas there with their bonus coupon I'm going to take it pay for it that way. BONUS!
Also if you have the $1 off any Vim product from tearpads in local stores (I found mine at Foodland) be sure to head to Shopper's Drugmart to get your FREE vim this week!

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment