Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Metro Trip!

Thanks to a little help from my mom I was able to make a couple of shopping stops this week. I was anxious to get to Metro over the weekend since they had bananas on sale (can't wait until the reno's at our Walmart are done and they become a superstore than I can just price match). Anyways, here were my yummy deals (also managed to find some new coupons too!)

2 bunches of bananas   $1.25
Natrel Coffee Cream   $3.99-FPC coupon from here (no longer available) = FREE
Oasis Fruit Juice          $2.99- $1 coupon from Allen's Apple Juice Can = $1.99
Nature Valley Granola Bars $1.99-$1.00 coupon = $.99
2xPeek Freans Cookies @$1.99ea- Buy One Get One Free Coupon from Facebook= $1.99

Total OOP (Out of Pocket) including taxes $6.54

No comments:

Post a Comment