Thursday, May 12, 2011

Coupon Fun Update

What a busy couple of weeks! I can hardly believe that our new addition turns one month old today. Despite being crazy busy with two little ones I have managed to try and scout the flyers for sales and use as many coupon as I can. Here are the sales/savings for the past few shopping trips:

  • 2 bags of Cavendish fries- Regular price $3.49- FREE with coupons
  • Old El Paso Taco Kit- Regular Price $4.49- $1 off with coupon AND theres a free salsa coupon in the box (with the purchase of another taco kit)
  • $2 off diapers
  • Nature Valley Granola Bars-Available at Walmart for $2- $1off coupon
  • Oasis Junior Juice Boxes- Regular price at Walmart $1.33- $1 off coupon
  • Glade Sense and Spray Holder- Regular Price $6.00- FREE with coupon
  • Minigo Yogurt-  On sale at Food Basics for $1.99 plus 50 cents off coupon
  • Apple Juice- 50 cents off coupon
  • Other items I got on sale: cheese, ketchup, coffee, chicken, chocolate milk, bread, pizza, orange juice, strawberries
Total Savings this week: approx.$18.98
Total Savings to date: approx $73.07

On a non-couponing note (well sort of) I have applied to Heartsy.me which is sort of like a Wagjag or Groupon for the handmade world of Etsy. I could really use your vote to be considered for a deal so if you have a chance click on this code  https://secure.heartsy.me/deals/2789/like and then "Yes, definately". I'm only 16 votes away to get to the next step!!! Hurry...voting ends in 27 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment