Wednesday, June 9, 2010

NO INTERNET!!!! WHAT A NIGHTMARE!

Sunday morning started off nicely. My little guy slept in a bit, we had a nice relaxing morning, did some cleaning and checked our emails just before lunch. After lunch when I went to get this week's blog posts started the internet wasn't working. I didn't panic...yet...we live in a remote area and sometimes the service gets interrupted for a couple of hours. It is now late Wednesday afternoon and to make a long story short I FINALLY have internet again thanks to TWO visits from technicians and oodles of phone calls to my internet service provider. On the bright side my house is much cleaner, I made quite afew new products this week and took my little guy to the zoo leading me to believe that perhaps I spend too much time hooked to the internet! Needless to say I will be getting my computer fix tonight though when the little one goes to bed!

The downside is that I didn't have a chance to share the marvelous sewing patterns and other goodies from djstoreroom. Here's a little more about this amazing shop:

"Hi! I am Diana, the owner and pattern designer of djstoreroom. I design, sew, pen and publish my own sewing patterns and tutorials from my home studio in sunny Singapore.
I have been sewing since 1995 and finds that many sewing patterns are too difficult to understand for the sewers who are just starting out or have taken a long break from sewing. My PDF sewing tutorials and patterns come with printable CAD patterns, clear wordings and color photographs to fully orientate you through all the steps. They are geared towards the beginner sewer who needs help in sewing simple projects."

No comments:

Post a Comment