Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Still Wanting to Place an Order for Christmas.....

If you are still wanting to place an order from Kawartha Beads for Christmas than please order within the next 24 hours to ensure that I can have your order shipped tomorrow (the final date given by Canada Post to ensure holiday delivery). Canadians, you still have a couple of days left, final shipping deadline is Monday Dec.12th. Please have all orders in by 8am that morning to ensure that they are shipped that day. I will putting my shop in vacation mode as of noon on December 12th to take some time to enjoy the holiday season with my family and get organized for the new year. If you live locally and still need a gift I will be offering local delivery until December 23rd! Thanks to all of my wonderful customers for an absolutely fabulous year at Kawartha Beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment