Monday, December 5, 2011

My Shoppers Drugmart Mega Redemption

It took me awhile before I gave the Shoppers Optimum program a try but in just a short amount of time I was able to collect enough points for this weekends Mega Redemption! This was the biggest redemption event of the year and I was thrilled that they included the 30000 points level (which snagged me a lovely $60 off my purchase!) I also must mention that the staff at the uptown Lindsay Shoppers is absolutely fantastic! Here is what my mega haul entailed.
  • Huggies Boxed Diapers
  • McCain Rising Crust Pizza
  • Smuckers Jam
  • Crest Toothpaste
  • 2xOral B Toothbrushes
  • Cheerios
  • 2xRuffles Chips
  • Frozen Mixed Veggies
  • 2xPetit Danone Yogurt
  • Armstrong Cheese
  • Huggies Baby Wipes
  • Facial Tissues
  • Oasis Juice
  • Campbells Soup
  • Similac Infant Formula
I used $17.00 in coupons (for huggies diapers, wipes, similac formula, oasis juice, 2xdanone yogurt, smuckers jam), saved another $34.30 in sale items and then redeemed my Optimum points for another $60.00 off my purchase. Total paid out of pocket: $9.05!

So while I still have ALOT to learn I am beyond happy to have already met my goal this year of saving a whopping $1000 with coupons! I thought that this would be the perfect time to introduce Kawartha Bargains, which will be the new home of all my coupon/freebie/money saving related posts. If you are a Facebook follower I will continue to post both information from both sites there. Once again Kawartha Beads will be home to all things crafty and handmade, both locally and around the globe!

No comments:

Post a Comment