Saturday, December 11, 2010

I've Been Keeping a Secret.....

I'm expecting Baby #2!
This baby is due in April and we just found out last week that we are having another boy! We are so excited for our first little dude to have a little brother to play with and to share experiences with. You may have noticed way back in September that my blog posts went from daily to a little more spuradic. Needless to say this pregnancy began with a big old bout of morning sickness (although I don't know why it's called "morning" sickness because I felt like poop all day). Between feeling terrible and trying to keep up with my toddler I just couldn't find the energy to write very much. Here's what you can, however, look forward to in the New Year:
  • More beautiful treasuries and collections from Etsy and Artfire
  • More posts detailing how I am preparing (or attempting to) my business before baby #2
  • Whatever else I have time for!
I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far. This has been my favourite one yet visiting Santa, decorating the tree, making gingerbread cookies and just seeing it through the wondering eyes of my little guy. I'd love to hear some of your fav. holiday moments too!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! How exciting! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes a bit smoother for you. :)

    ReplyDelete