Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shop in Vacation Mode Dec 6-7

December already! I can't believe how the time flies. In addition to the normal busy days we have been working at getting the Christmas lights up, house decorations out and of course decorating gingerbread men! Not exactly a masterpiece but I let my little guy have creative licence to do whatever he wanted and he had a blast...might I add mommy snuck one for a snack last night and they are delicious!

Just a quick note that my Etsy, Artfire and Zibbet shops will go into vacation mode around noon on Monday December 6th for a home party. I will reopen sometime on Tuesday December 7th with whatever inventory I have left! If you've had your eye on something now is the time to grab it. Also a reminder that next week is the shipping cutoff for Christmas delivery for packages going to the United States from Canada.

Hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment