Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Travelling Jewellery Party!

A little while ago I told you about my "Independent Sales Reps". If you missed the original posting you can catch up here. My gals are doing a fabulous job with their travelling "buckets" of jewellery, essentially being able to have a jewellery party wherever they go! Such a simple concept and yet I never would have gone down this path if one of them hadn't offered to try and introduce some of my products to her friends/coworkers.  I wanted to show off the "buckets" which I picked up on sale (shhhhhh) and I love how they have handles and lock. Each one has a different pattern and I am surprised how the girls have staked a claim on their particular "bucket".  A keepsake box or colourful tupperware container would also work just as well. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Those keepsake boxes are super cute! I would stake a claim to one of them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and clever! definitely a great way to spread the word about your handmade treasures.

    ReplyDelete