Friday, January 15, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Kawartha Beads! I hope that you will come along on my journey.
I am no stranger to blogging or the online world. I currently operate a beading supply shop in conjunction with my mom Rouge River Beads. Previously we also offered our handmade creations at Bijoux Designs For You which my mom has now taken over to leave me some more time to concentrate on our supply shop and to enjoy some additional time with my little guy who is now...sigh...a toddler! As I'm sure many moms can relate juggling a business, or two, work outside the home, laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning and children can be a bit of a three ring circus! However, the creative blood is still flowing so I will use this blog to share with you some of my own personal creations, tidbits, handmade fav's and whatever else comes to mind. I hope that you will learn, laugh and share along with me.

April

No comments:

Post a Comment