Saturday, January 14, 2023

Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt

I originally published this post on my Kawartha Bargains blog back in 2021.  With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought it might be a great time to repost for mamas looking for a fun and inexpensive idea for their littles. 

Valentine's Day at school looked a bit different for the boys this year due to Covid. Despite having a great day I know they missed the excitement of coming home and dumping out their bag of Valentine's to sort through. I thought that another scavenger hunt was the way to go to spur on some extra spirit. 



The heart hanging on the front door read "BOYS....are you ready to hunt?" and they turned it over to reveal their first clue.

 Clues:

Valentine's Day is here! Hurry clue #2 may be frozen I fear! (IN THE FREEZER)

It's loaded with paper and filled with ink. It isn't a book so you'll have to think! (PRINTER)

Valentine you rock! I have a round knob and also a lock. When visitors come they give me a knock (FRONT DOOR)

Looking for your next direction? Go to the place where you see your reflection! (BATHROOM MIRROR)

Hugs and Kisses just fo ryou! Go to where you can find conditioner and shampoo (IN THE SHOWER)

It's so sad that it's not playtime but locate more clues you must. Waiting for you is your next clue where you bake a pie crust! (IN THE OVEN)

Don't stop now, you've come so far! Look in the place where your favourite books are! (OLDESTS BOOKSHELF)

This cleans your clothes and spins around. Look in here and the next clue can be found! (WASHING MACHINE)

Give it your best, you're almost there! The next clue is hiding with the tupperware! (KITCHEN CUPBOARD)

Love is in the air! This is where you go when deciding what to wear! (CLOSET)

Unscramble to find your treasure: nebdih eth occuh (BEHIND THE COUCH)

1 comment:

  1. A fun idea!!! Makes me wish I had littles at home to try this out.

    ReplyDelete