Monday, January 21, 2019

Stretching My Creative Muscles: New Product Line Coming Soon

For those of you who follow my Facebook page you may have seen some of the gifts I made over the holiday season. Lets face it after almost a decade in business most of my friends and family have plenty of charming creations but I still like to create something new and special for them for Christmas and it gives me the opportunity to stretch my creative muscles so to speak and try something different.


I dabbled with some burlap gift bags the previous holiday season then  a tshirt last spring for a coworker who was leaving and then I wanted a table runner for myself and lastly the gifts I made for my friends and family this December.
 I found that I loved the different creative expression that it has given me and while there are plenty of materials I could experiment with I have found that I am drawn to burlap and textiles.
There has been such an overwhelming response to these pieces that I am thrilled to announce I am working on some burlap table centrepieces and runners to become regular additions to the Kawartha Beads product offerings. Stay tuned to see the final products soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment