Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bulk and Wholesale NOW AVAILABLE



I am pleased to announce that I am now offering bulk and wholesale options on most of the products in my Etsy shop. These fun and affordable charm creations including keyrings, bookmarks, earrings and necklaces make for fantastic wedding favors, bridal or baby shower favors, birthday parties, or buy wholesale and sell them in your own retail shop. Charms that are currently available are
 *Anchor
*Ships Wheel
*Scissor
*Apple
*Dragonfly
*Music Note
*Cupcake
*Horseshoe
*Hairdresser
Additional charms are constantly being added and if you see a charm in my shop that is not listed here feel free to contact me, it may just be that I have a limited stock or need to reorder them. I am happy to work with you to create the perfect collection! Click here to check out some of the options currently available.

No comments:

Post a Comment